- Tue, Aug 14th 2018 Scheduled Network Maintenance Downtime
- Fri, Aug 10th 2018 Vacancies closing on 25 August 2018
- Tue, Aug 7th 2018 IPOPHL Memorandum Circular No. 008, Revised Rules on Mediation
- Mon, Aug 6th 2018 LEAP IP Cycle 7: Free introductory seminars on IP
- Wed, Jun 27th 2018 VACANCY: Attorney IV, Office of the Director General
Calendar of Activities
IPOPHL opens Zamboanga satellite office
The Intellectual Property Office of the Philippines rolled out its satellite office in Zamboanga on August 4, its 4th office in Mindanao, in a bid to expand its presence and reach out to more businesses and individuals in the region that are keen to register their intellectual property.
Director General Josephine R. Santiago said that the National Committee on Intellectual Property Rights (NCIPR) is preparing alternative livelihood programs for traders and vendors selling fake and pirated products, to move forward developmental goals alongside enforcement ones.