NOTICE OF PUBLICATION (APPLICATION FOR CMO ACCREDITATION), FILSCAP
Pursuant to Sec. 4, Rule II of Office Order No. 13-173, Series of 2013, the Rules and Regulation on the Accreditation of Collective Management Organizations (CMO). Attached is the Letter of Application of Filipino Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers, Inc. (FILSCAP), published January 14, 2014.
Any interested party may submit written observations thereon to the Bureau of Copyright and Other Related Rights (address to Atty. Edwin Danilo A. Dating, Director III, OIC for CMO Accreditation) within thirty (30) days from publication.
- Letter of Application (FILSCAP)
- Amended Articles of Incorporation (04/18/2013)
- Amended by Laws (12/23/2010)
- Standard License Fee Rates
- Updated Distribution Rules
- Certificate of Accreditation